These contain only 280 mg of sodium and can be a great option for those looking to maintain a gluten-free lifestyle,” said Mancella. “The waffle fries contain only 2 grams of saturated fat and 0 grams of trans fat.” Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
Are Chick-Fil-A waffle fries bad for you?
A small portion of waffle fries contains 310 calories and 16 grams of fat. But beware — this meal won’t keep you as full, has less nutrients, and has more unhealthy fats (saturated fat from peanut oil) than some of its counterparts.
How bad are Chick-Fil-A fries for you?
Chick-fil-A’s most popular side is Waffle Fries. These are high in fat, calories, and carbs — like most fast food French fries. Likewise, the side dish of Mac & Cheese is also high in fat, calories, and carbs from the pasta and cheese sauce (1).
What is the healthiest item at Chick-Fil-A?
7 Healthiest Items on the Chick-fil-A Menu
- Egg White Grill. Why It’s Healthy: If you’re looking to start your day with a boost of protein, the Egg White Grill is the way to go. …
- Kale Crunch Salad. …
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich. …
- Grilled Chicken Nuggets. …
- Fruit Cup Side. …
- Chick-fil-A Market Salad. …
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
How many calories in a single chick-fil-a waffle fry?
Chick-fil-A Small Waffle Fries Nutrition Facts
|Calories From Fat||171|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
Why you should never eat Chick-Fil-A?
Why You Should Never Eat At Chick-Fil-A Again
- The sandwiches are super salty. …
- And they still aren’t that good. …
- The sauce just complicates things. …
- The fries really aren’t that great. …
- There’s a history of employee discrimination. …
- You might disagree with their politics. …
- They give seriously questionable nutrition advice.
Can you lose weight by eating Chick-Fil-A?
Dietician Jessica Pearl told Complex that weight loss through Chick-fil-A is possible when, like Ward, you combine it with exercise and healthy habits. She recommends the grilled nuggets, grilled chicken sandwich, Greek yogurt parfait, fruit cup, chicken breast soup, side salad, and superfood side.
Does Chick-Fil-A have junk food?
Like just about every other fast food chain in America, Chick-fil-A goes out of its way to offer healthy menu items. But its core menu, which revolves around their flagship fried chicken sandwich, is still decidedly unhealthy, but still not as unhealthy as you might think.
Which fast food is the healthiest?
With these guidelines in mind, here are some of the healthier options on fast-food menus:
- Grilled nuggetsat Chik-fil-A. …
- Grilled chicken wrapat Wendy’s. …
- Grilled steak soft tacoat Taco Bell. …
- Tuna salad subat Subway. …
- Steak burrito bowlat Chipotle. …
- Protein Style burgerat In-N-Out. …
- MorningStar Veggie Burgerat Burger King.
What can I eat at Chick-Fil-A to lose weight?
5 Chick-fil-A dinner options for 500 calories or less
- Chick-fil-A® Nuggets, Buddy Fruits Apple Sauce and Sweet Tea.
- Chick-fil-A® Nuggets (8-count): 260 calories. …
- Grilled Cool Wrap® and Kale Crunch Side.
- Grilled Cool Wrap®: 350 calories. …
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich and Side Salad.
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich: 330 calories.
What is the most unhealthy meal at Chick-Fil-A?
The worst offender on Chick-fil-A’s menu is cookies and cream, offering 610 calories, 25 grams of fat, and a whopping 85 grams of carbohydrates for a small shake.
Is Chick-Fil-A healthier than McDonald’s?
McDonald’s Crispy chicken sandwich. Figure 6 shows that Chick-fil-a’s Chargrilled Club Sandwich is the healthier choice compared to McDonald’s Premium Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich. McDonalds sandwich has >60 calories, >4 g total fat, >3 g carbohydrates, and >9 g protein than Chick-fil-a’s sandwich.
How many calories in 3 waffle fries from Chick-fil-A?
Calories in Chick-fil-A Fries
With only 280 calories, they’re lightweights compared to the large fries which clock in at 480 calories per serving. A medium order of Waffle Potato Fries at Chick-fil-A contains 360 calories, 18 grams of fat, 43 grams of carbs, and 5 grams of protein.
How many calories are in 5 fries from Chick-fil-A?
|Calories 360||(1506 kJ)|
|Total Carbohydrate||43 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
Does Chick-fil-A fry their fries in peanut oil?
Chick-fil-A is now one of the largest peanut oil buyers in the United States, Worrell says. … For several years, Chick-fil-A cooked its Waffle Potato Fries® in peanut oil, too. Then several different options were tested, and in the end, Chick-fil-A opted to cook its Waffle Potato Fries® in canola oil, says Worrell.