What to do: Pre-heat your oven to 425F. Lay your Bacon strips on your stoneware bar pan, I space my equally apart and usually get about 6-7 on a pan. Bake for 10-15 minutes depending on how crispy you like your bacon!
How do you cook bacon on Pampered Chef stoneware?
Cook bacon in a baking pan (I used Pampered Chef stoneware) set the oven 350 Degrees 13 – 15 minutes or bake till your desired crispiness is reached. Bacon stayed flat, crispy and no mess!! Will never FRY it again.
How do you cook bacon in Pampered Chef ridged Baker?
Top with six of the bacon slices, slightly overlapping. Cover with Parchment Paper; microwave on HIGH 5 minutes. Carefully remove baker from microwave using Oven Mitts; separate bacon. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
How do you cook bacon on a soft pan?
Bring the burner up to medium-high heat. Allow the water to come to a simmer and boil off. This helps render the fat so you get leaner, soft slices. Lower the heat to medium and continue to cook the bacon until it’s just chewy and still soft — about 3 to 5 minutes.
Does Pampered Chef have a bacon cooker?
The Small Ridged Baker is perfect for cooking bacon, steaming veggies, baking chicken, and cooking roasts—and it’s perfect for the oven or the microwave! Fits in most microwaves and toaster ovens. … No preheating—just place food on Stoneware and cook.
How long do you microwave bacon on a bacon tray?
Easy to use. Lay bacon strips side-by-side in the tray, cover with the splatter lid, and cook on high (about 1-minute per strip of bacon). Adjust cook time for desired crispness. Drain excess fat between cook times as needed.
How do you cook bacon on stoneware?
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Using stoneware cookie sheet (or foil-lined metal sheet) with edges, lay bacon in non-overlapping rows.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until done. If using thin-sliced bacon, check around 15 minutes.
- Remove bacon to paper-towel lined plate to drain fat.
Do you grease Pampered Chef stoneware?
A: Season stoneware by baking a high-fat food such as refrigerated dough for dinner rolls, biscuits or cookies, on its surface. Afterwards, greasing is usually unnecessary. As your Stoneware becomes increasingly seasoned, it forms a natural nonstick surface.
How do you use a bacon stone?
Place the bacon close together on the stone and try not to have it touching too much.
- Step 2: Place the stone/cookie sheet in a cold oven. Turn the oven to 400 degrees F. …
- After the 15 minutes is up, check your bacon. …
- When bacon is cooked to desired doneness, remove the stone from the oven.
How do you use a ceramic bacon cooker?
Drape 6 to 8 slices bacon over the rim of the bacon cooker, spacing them evenly apart. Cover the cooker with a sheet of paper towel. Place the cooker and bacon in a microwave oven and cook 1 minute per slice of bacon on high power. Stop the microwave halfway through so you can check how the bacon is cooking.
How do you cook Pampered Chef stoneware?
Seasoning ensures your first baking experience in Pampered Chef stoneware isn’t a sticky one.
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. …
- Dry the stoneware with a towel and coat it with a thin layer of vegetable oil. …
- Bake the stoneware for 30 minutes then turn the oven off.
How do you make bacon soft and chewy?
- Position the oven rack in the center of the oven. …
- Line a large sheet tray with foil.
- Place the bacon on the pan making sure that they do not overlap.
- Roast the bacon for 15 minutes. …
- Bake until bacon is fully cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper towel lined sheet tray to absorb excess grease.