Some better options I can suggest are: delicious, tasty, wonderful, delectable. If someone said my cooking was palatable, it would sound to me like they were saying it wasn’t horrible (but also not very good).
How do you compliment a baker?
- The cake was beautiful and so tasty. Working with you was a pleasure! …
- Thank you so much for your beautiful creation!! It was a real work of art!! …
- The cake was FANTASTIC!!! I have to tell you, the flavor was out of this world. …
- [The Discus fish] cake was AMAZING! …
- The cake was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!
How do you thank someone for baking a cake?
Thank you for making the cake for the event. Everyone in the office knows your cakes are fantastic and look forward to having a piece. I hope we have more reasons to celebrate soon so that we can have more of your delicious cakes.
How do you compliment a delicious food?
- Tastes great! Eating something delicious right now? …
- Really good! Here’s something else you could say instead of delicious. …
- Wow, [this food] is amazing! If something tastes better than you expected, you could use the word wow to express your surprise. …
- Yummy. …
- Flavorful. …
How do you appreciate food made by someone?
When we want to recognise the person that prepared the meal, we can say: The meal tonight was very tasty. You’ve done a great job. Thanks very much, you cooked that meal to perfection.
What to say after a meal
- The lunch was outstanding!
- We had a great time, thank you.
- Thank you for having us. We loved the dinner.
17 янв. 2019 г.
What is a fancy word for dessert?
Dessert Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus.
What is another word for dessert?
How do you praise a dessert?
Here are some adjectives for dessert: royally luxurious, vaguely sweet, gorgeous, multilayered, never inappropriate, ornamental, delicious, usual burmese, primeval french, profoundly indigestible, delicious and profoundly indigestible, delightfully rich, reasonably satisfying, potent golden, deliciously gooey, mid-week …
How would you describe a good cake?
Here are some adjectives for cakes: inexplicable fairy, bake flat, white sugared, thin, miniature, circular and sacred, alike hot, baked unleavened, assorted creamy, baked meal, regularly hot, increasingly stale, nice spiced, extremely alcoholic, thin, fresh, crisp sugary, jelly assorted, already delicious, slight but …
How do I give feedback to a cake?
It was everything I wanted and it tasted delicious. Thank you again! Thanks so much for the amazing cake, it was brilliant! Just to say thanks very much for our wonderful cake – we were very pleased with both how it looked and tasted!
How do you say thank you in different ways?
Ways to Say Thank You
- Many thanks.
- Thanks a lot.
- Thanks a bunch.
- Thank you very much.
- It’s very kind of you.
- I really appreciate it.
- Thank you for everything.
How do you praise someone?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- 1 Your positivity is infectious.
- 2 You should be so proud of yourself.
- 3 You’re amazing!
- 4 You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- 5 You’re an incredible friend.
- 6 I really appreciate everything that you do.
- 7 You inspire me to be a better person.
11 февр. 2020 г.
What are some good compliments?
- Your smile is contagious.
- I bet you make babies smile.
- You have the best laugh.
- You light up the room.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- If cartoon bluebirds were real, a couple of ’em would be sitting on your shoulders singing right now.
- You’re like sunshine on a rainy day.
How do you praise someone professionally?
The Top 40 Employee Compliments
- “Having you on the team makes a huge difference.”
- “You always find a way to get it done – and done well!”
- “It’s really admirable how you always see projects through from conception to completion.”
- “Thank you for always speaking up in team meetings and providing a unique perspective.”
25 июн. 2019 г.
How do you say thank you meaningfully?
General Thank-You Phrases
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
How do you praise a good chef?
“Hey Chef, the food was awesome, it really had a great taste. And we loved the presentation!” So if you want to make a chef happy, now you know what to tell him or her… Cooking is eventually all about a tasty meal.
What is a synonym for having a good meal?
Synonyms for Enjoy your meal:
- n. •Other relevant words: (noun) bon appetit, chow down!, eat hearty!, chow down, eat up!, good appetite, eat hearty. •wish for a good meal (noun) bon appetit!.
- v. •Other relevant words: (verb) enjoy.