How are we at week 49 of 52 already? I feel like the spoiled child who doesn’t want to go to bed yet. The year can’t be over–I’m still awake and having fun!
This week’s menu takes advantage of our seasonal vegetables and some last Thanksgiving leftovers. We are also trying some new gluten free pizza crusts delivered by our local Produce Box. We usually make our own, but this seemed like a fun way to support another local business!
- The Produce Box (organic salad mix, pesticide free baby sweet potatoes, organic rutabegas, organic acorn squash, organic green kale, organic radish, organic broccoli, organic spinach, gluten free pizza crusts): $40.50
- Trader Joes (frozen fruit, chia seeds, almond milk, yogurt, onions, Ezekiel bread, steel cut oats, goat cheese): $39.21
- Mae Farm (pork roast): $16.00
- Locals Seafood (shrimp): $14.00
- Wednesday–Chicken, cranberry, goat cheese salad w/sweet potato biscuits
- Thursday–Soup and grilled cheese (Band concert night!)
- Friday–Roasted broccoli with shrimp over rice
- Saturday–Sweet potato pasta with bacon and kale
- Sunday–Roasted pork loin with cranberry apple chutney, maple squash, rutabegas
- Monday–Pizza Palooza! Make your own pizza night
- Tuesday–Leftover buffet