Thanksgiving (or also Thanksgivukkah) is right around the corner and we are prepping for some serious cooking at our house! In light of the food fest that will occur next week, we’re keeping it a bit on the light side this week, and focusing quite a bit on some new vegetarian dishes.
What are you eating this week?
- The Produce Box (organic spinach, organic kale, collard greens, country ham, sweet cabbage, organic sweet potatoes, broccoli, chestnuts): $31.00
- Trader Joes (organic white beans, organic onions, curry simmering sauce, organic vegetable stock, bacon, rolls): $24.13
- Mae Farm (sausage): $10.00
- Wednesday–Out for dinner
- Thursday–Broccoli, Spinach and White Bean Soup, rolls
- Friday–Pasta with Kale, Bacon and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Saturday–Curried Red Lentils with Sweet Potato and Spinach
- Sunday–Sausage with Braised Cabbage and Apples
- Monday–Collard Greens, Field Peas and Corn Bread
- Tuesday–Leftover Buffet