I can’t tell you how much fun we have had making our own ice pops this summer! This mixed berry version is definitely my favorite so far. The berries are nice and tart–very refreshing on a hot day. The yogurt and almond milk mellow out the tartness and keep the ice pops just a bit creamy. We used a mix of blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and cherries since that is what we have at the markets now. You can use whatever is available to you locally or buy a bag of frozen berries. Maybe I’ll sneak some of these into the deep freeze for a winter treat 🙂
Mixed Berry Ice Pops (makes 10, 3 ounce ice pops)
- 4 cups fresh berries (preferably pesticide-free)
- 4 ounces vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups organic almond milk
- Put all ingredients into a Vitamix or good quality blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into ice pop molds.
- Add sticks, if needed, and freeze 4 hours or overnight.