We are gearing up for another exciting, busy week. Softball season is keeping us hopping and we are enjoying every second of it! Our menu this week reflects not only our need for quick dinners, but also our celebration of Memorial Day! We haven’t had beef on our menu in a long time and we are going to enjoy every bite of these grilled hamburgers!
Our budget is under budget, even with wine from Trader Joes 🙂 Happy Memorial Day, everyone! Let summer begin!
- The Produce Box (asparagus, romaine lettuce, garden peas, cilantro, strawberries, spring onions, kale): $27.50
- Locals Seafood (crab cakes): $10.20
- Mae Farm (smoked pork): $6.00
- Melina’s Pasta (spinach fettucine): $6.00
- Black Hoof Run Farm (heritage, grass-fed ground beef):$6.32
- Trader Joes (burger buns, organic onions, organic chicken, frozen fruit, wine): $27.56
- Mitchell Family Pantry (roasted pepper ketchup, jam): $5.00
- Wednesday–Scrambled egg tortillas
- Thursday–Pasta with smoked pork and garden peas
- Friday–Salad with strawberries, pecans and goat cheese
- Saturday–NC crab cakes, creamy grits and asparagus
- Sunday–Grilled beef burgers with bacon-onion marmelade, green salad, fruit parfaits
- Monday–Barbecued chicken, deviled eggs, broccoli salad
- Tuesday–Leftover buffet