The Grill-Brick is safe for hands and is non-toxic. Clean the brick by rinsing with water and store in a dry storage area.
Are grill blocks safe?
GrillStone is a pumice-like cleaning block made from recycled materials. It provides chemical-free, non-toxic cleaning for tough baked-on messes on BBQ grills, and is safe for all grill grates. Each block saves one glass bottle from landfills.
What is a grill brick made of?
Grill bricks are mostly pumice, a naturally occurring lightweight rock. Some are made from compacted sand of fine grains so as to improve the abrasive capability.
How do you clean a grill brick?
For best results follow instructions below.
- USE A SCRAPER ON HOT GRILL TO REMOVE FOOD AND GREASE.
- APPLY A COATING OF OIL TO THE GRILL. HOLD THE GRiLL BRiCK™ Cleaner WITH A CLOTH. CLEAN WITH A BACK-AND-FORTH MOTION. APPLY LIGHT PRESSURE.
- SCRAPE AWAY ALL CLEANING RESIDUE AND RINSE WITH POTABLE WATER.
Can you cut a grill brick?
(3)You can cut them into smaller grill bricks for small areas using a hacksaw or even a strong wire.
What can I use instead of a grill stone?
Here are some of your grill cleaning suggestions
- Grill cleaning blocks.
- Nylon bristle brush.
- Welding wire brush.
- Pumice stones.
- Stainless steel pot scrubber.
- Modified cedar shingle.
- Stick barbecue parts in a self-cleaning oven.
- Spray water on a hot grill and clean with steam.
What does a grill brick do?
Grill bricks are small blocks, made primarily of pumice stone, used to remove grease and carbon buildup from all types of grills and griddles.
How many times can you use a grill brick?
Cleans good but disintegrates fast. 1 block cleans about 3 times on a Weber kettle.
How do restaurants clean their grills?
- Heat the grill to about 300 degrees.
- Use a griddle scraper to scrape the grease and food debris off the grill.
- Pour warm water on the grill and scrub grease off, but be sure to use a non-abrasive brush.
- Once the surface is cooled down, apply food-safe polish.
What is a grill stone?
This remarkable grill cleaner cleans grills 4X faster then traditional wire brushes and conforms to all grill surfaces. GrillStone Grill Cleaning block is perfect for removing burnt-on food or messy grease. The GrillStone grill cleaning block may be used on hot or cold grill surfaces.
What is a Blackstone grill?
The Blackstone is a gas griddle that comes in commercial-grade sizes of 36” for your home use all the way to the 17” table top to take outdoors. It’s cooks up to 28 burgers on a single go on the biggest model. And even the smallest model cooks up to 12 eggs at once. All on the same heat with the same, delicious flavor.
How do you clean a flat top grill with a brick grill?
Pour a little warm water or club soda on the grill, apply the flat surface of the cleaning brick to the grill with light pressure to remove residue, and rinse the surface with a little water before cooking to rinse off any dust that may be present. The grill brick smells weird on a hot grill, are you sure it’s safe?